Bub·ble-Jet Printer n.
A trademark for a printer consisting of a grid of ink-containing nozzles that forms an image when the ink is heated and expanded, forcing it out onto the page.

* * *

Universalium. 2010.

Игры ⚽ Поможем решить контрольную работу

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”